Experience nature – feel the countryside
– immerse yourself in enchanting mountain scenery - enjoy beautiful moments .... out hiking in St. Koloman!
Don't wait any longer. Hike out to our most beautiful alpine meadows - and enjoy a marvelous refreshment stop at one of the mountain huts in St. Koloman. The hiking map of St. Koloman as well as the Tennengau hiking map are both available at our local tourist office.
Certified "Alpine Summer" huts are your guarantee for an unforgettable excursion in the surrounding hills. Enjoy the quality, regionality, authenticity and tradition.
All "Alpine Summer " huts meet the following criteria:
- The hill farm or hut has an appearance typical for the region.
- Guests are served homemade products, or products from regional suppliers such as nearby mountain cheeseries.
- The hut is staffed, open to the public, and there are animals grazing nearby.
- The hut provides informational materials about hiking possibilities and the region itself, while stamps to use with the "Alpine Summer" stamp passbook are also available.
- Plenty of parking is available at the trailhead for the hike.
- The hut meets prescribed hygiene standards.